09 April 2009

Oh Noes!

Looks like I'm getting sick. Just earlier this week I was thinking about how I'm awesome for not getting sick since I've been here....Pride before a fall, I guess.

Maybe I shouldn't have hung out at the house of a friend who has the flu (coughfaehacksneeze). Though the chicken and mashed potatoes she made for me were absolutely fantastic.

The other night I made a tasty full meal with spicy baked flying fish, a baked sweet potato (half seasoned savorily, half sweetened for dessert), and a mini veggie casserole. I assure you, it all tasted much better than it looks:

Today I went up to Castries for a Barrier Analysis meeting, and it looks like we're on our way towards researching. We developed our questions and revised our goal, behaviour, and priority group. There are still a few things to do, but we're much closer than we were yesterday.

I'm currently on Easter break, and if I weren't getting sick I would make sure to go to all the church services this weekend. I'll try to make at least one of them, though. Probably on Sunday. I'll also try to check out the Carifta Games (esp since they're right here in Vieux Fort!).

1 comment:

Luis Portugal said...

Hello
It has a nice blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from my country, Portugal