18 August 2008

One week to go

I'm leaving next Monday to Miami for my staging event. I'll be there for a day and a half, and on the third day, early morning, I'll leave for St. Lucia!

This week, in the meanwhile, I'm busy writing and completing to-do lists. Setting up this blog was one item, so now I can cross that off!

Another thing I need to do is get addresses from people if they want postcards or such things. Email me if yours if you so desire. Alternately, I'm sometimes on AIM or Skype, both with the same username.

Well, I should go work on other things in my to-do list, like cleaning the bathroom or putting music on my laptop. Boring, I know.



edit: I like Berney. He's a pretty cool d00d. Sadly, those are 0's, zeros, it's just sort of hard to tell. it makes me glad there aren't any o's in his name, 'cause otherwise I'd need to write them all with zeros, but no one would notice my insistence on his being l33t. Well he is, in any case.

No comments: